Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I help you?

kikaPaprika has helped me update my wardrobe one piece at a time. I am a certified body shape consultant, which allows me help women find pieces that complement their figure while staying true to their personality.

My goal is to teach you strategies to take with you when you’re shopping. I hope to help you make wise purchases which can save you time and money. 

I can help you create a wardrobe that maximizes your outfits with the least amount of pieces.
kikaPaprika fits into my lifestyle because of its soft, stylish clothing that is easy to care for.  I don’t have to be a fashionista to feel comfortable and confident in kikaPaprika.

I am available for Private Appointments and Girls Night Out Events – a great way to learn fashion tips while having fun at a personal shopping event with up to 10 of your friends, a great way to get clothes 50%-75% off. Contact me for information.



No comments:

Post a Comment